Have our trainers work with your dog one on one while you work!
Busy work schedule? Family schedule leaving you burned out? Just need a relaxing day? Need to tire out Fido but don’t have the time? Our Day Training options are the perfect solution to your dog training needs!
We offer dog walks, dog walks with training, training around town, and in-home day training options where our trainers come to your house and work with your dog to ensure they get training in and keep progressing with their manners!
While our behavioral consultations require an email to book, our dog day training options and walks can be booked ONLINE BELOW!
- Our trainer comes to you!
- Your dog enjoys a nice 30 or 60 minute walk around your neighborhood
- We offer both Dog Walks and Dog Walks with Training
- Our dog training walks can include loose leash work, recalls, sits, stays, downs, attention around distractions, and more!
Puppy Around Town
- Our trainer takes your puppy on a 3 hour socialization romp around town where they’ll get to experience all the fun the world has to offer!
- We people watch, work on manners, exposure to new surfaces, handling, and more to give them the best start
- These can be booked for any puppy 6 months and younger
- We require a Meet and Greet prior to your dog’s first adventure to allow you and your dog to get to know your trainer!
- Socialization is vital to having a well adjusted puppy, let our dog trainers help you out!
Manners Around Town
- Our trainer picks up your dog and takes them on a dog training adventure
- We focus on working around real-world distractions
- We work in pet-friendly locations like parks, stores, and more!
- Working in a variety of environments ensures your dog is ready to listen no matter where you are!
- We’ll come to your house and practice with your dog
- The more your dog can practice good behaviors, the more you’ll see them in the real world when you need them
- Sessions catered to you and your dog’s needs
- We can work on anything your pup is having trouble with or work on teaching them something new altogether!
- Amazing for practice with handling for the vet or groomers, general manners work, loose leash walking, attention, and more!
We also offer private lessons which let you pick and choose what you would like to work on. It could be as simple as learning more about your puppy or training impulse control, relaxation around other dogs, and more!
And of course more! Read our Trainers’ Bios and see for yourself!
We’re available by phone or email to answer questions regarding our classes or training. Call or e-mail us for more information or to set up a private training lesson at Fortunate Fido or in your home!